- Unzip the downloaded folder
- Copy the files inside the zip folder: “Ultimate Project Manager CRM PRO” into your server
- The auto web installer will start
- Make sure application/config/database.php to be writable
- Enter your database settings
- Press the “Install” button.
- That’s it!
Configure database connection
You need to have previously setup database from the cPanel.
Here is a good tutorial on how to setup MySQL database in cPanel if you are not familiar with this.
- Login to cPanel by accessing www.yourdomain.com/cpanel and navigate go MySQL Databases.
- Create a database first.
- Create user and setup your password.
- Add the user to the database by selecting the database and the username.
Make sure you have checked All privileged when adding the user to a database.
Go to your domain root directory and delete the install folder.
Know you are ready to sign in. Enter your Username & Password.